I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

19 October 2010

In the name of Love & Fashion

Welcome to my blog!
Fashion is my heaven on earth. A blessing that I can run to and drown my self in when I do not want to turn to another human being. A man's arm, body with his incredible charm and love can do wonders and comfort in a way that brings teenage love all over again, however fashion is forever. Fashion brings a rush of love and energy. A love for fabrics, construction, color, the story behind each garment or clothing line. Where inspiration comes from, with designers is a mind Cobb web, sometimes you don't ask but I shall wear.I can't wait to share my fashion world with you and what's hot and not in styling and everything else.
Kiss Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment