I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

23 January 2011

The other Women That I look up to.

I love this women's soul and character. Her Christ like character makes me wonder how selfish I am when it comes to serving others. Her joy in helping others and spreading love to those that we would say do not expect the love or the best treatment, Mother Teresa showed her love with a sincere heart, mind and soul.

There is not a lot of women that I look up to besides my mother. Not a lot of women  with that Christ-like character that has words of wisdom and loves God and want to do right by him and his people. A God fearing women that is spiritual, one that doesn't put up a facade in front of people, the same way she is in the light, she acts in the dark when no one else is looking.

I heart her sayings about life and try to apply them to my daily life when it comes to people and making my character to be one of a lady of greatness. Ofcourse the best manual is the bible.

I just see this women as the women that I strive to be in life. With heels on ofcourse ;-)


We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
Mother Teresa 

We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.
Mother Teresa 

Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness.
Mother Teresa 

Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God - the rest will be given.
Mother Teresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment