I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

21 February 2011

My Grammy picks! The Fab!

Oh Dolls it's been a week and Grammys has come and gone. This I have to say was the best Grammy performances in a long time. It portrayed true talent in the music world. Surprises on Grammy wins but I love that.

  peek boo I see you! wow What a DRESS Rihana wore. Nothing to the imagination just showing off how much she paid her trainer. 








 Ciara wore this gorgeous  Emilio Pucci dress split to the thigh. 



Victoria Secret Angel: Katy Perry  is an angel in a white Giorgio Armani gown complete with wings and a bejewelled silver bra



Jennifer Hudson looked stunning in a blue Versace gown


 however  the peek a boo black bra was so disturbing to me. I mean wear a dress with a hidden bra to hold up the beautiful melons. 


 She looked good!





Miley Cyrus looked fantastic in a black and gold Roberto Cavalli dress 





 Cat Got your body: Nicki Minaj was covered head-to-toe in leopard print Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci ensemble complete with a giant blonde wig


Actress Nicole Kidman  in a fishtail Jean Paul Gaultier gown




Kim Kardashian showed off her famous curves in her revealing gold Kaufman Franco gown





Eva slipped into a ruffled black and white Ashi Studio outfit



No comments:

Post a Comment