I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

23 March 2011

Queen Elizabeth Taylor (February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011)

My favorite movie from Elizabeth Taylor is Giant & Cleopatra. She inspired in so many ways in those movie. Love was realistic in the movie & emotions were raw and her breathtaking beauty was never hidden. Even in acting she was humble.
A few of my favorite quotes from her.
 “I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. You can’t possess radiance, you can only admire it.”
“When people say, ‘She’s got everything’, I’ve got one answer – I haven’t had tomorrow.”
“Success is a great deodorant. It takes away all your past smells.”


To me after Elizabeth Taylor is Sophia Lauren then everybody is gone! There is no more true actresses out there only a few left from the past. My dreams shall only be Movies. I love Old Hollywood .


to the right is a video of Elizabeth as Cleopatra 




February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011


















No comments:

Post a Comment