I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

13 March 2011

Thou Shall Pose On The Sabbath Attire: Dior/Family/Friends/Others...


I will be posting up pictures for the month of March on different church attire that I wear or others wear that i find intriguing.

What I love most about this attire that I'm wearing is that I made the corset!
My doll has this messenger bag that I love so much! the bow ties on her cardigan is to cute
Preachers wife! heart this attire, everything to flattering to the body. oh and her Hugh plum breast are covered!
Fire!
Fly
This ensemble is pretty and sophisticated.
My Middle Eastern influenced attire: I'm bit obsessive over Indian and Middle Eastern culture right now. I love hats and scarves so I enjoyed wearing this for the day, with my suit ( St. John)

1 comment: