I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

03 July 2011

Shia Labeouf & Megan Fox Fling And Shia Leaves Transformers

This Transformers movie will be his last "He added "I love making them (the movies)...but I don't have anything new to contribute"

About his fling with Megan Fox "Look, you're on the set for six months with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them." 
 Fox's publicist then confirmed "Yes, it is true", But before she meet her her now husband. 


All I have to say is she is so lucky! The suit that he wearing below is a great day suit, also comfortable, it's simple but makes a nice statement at the same time.






Honestly I do not know who they will pick to replace Shia. if they can come close or better then shia performance maybe! if not I'm done with the Transformers franchise. God forbid no more Tyrese then I'm really done. I'm going to go watch this movie and I hope the performance of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is better than Megan Fox.

Contactmusic.com-for photos


No comments:

Post a Comment