I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

02 August 2011

Makeup: Face Primer=Gorgeous skin

What a face primer does is preps the application of foundation, fills in fine lines & pores to make skin appear softer & smoother, also screens away damaging UV rays ( if with spf) & moisturizes skin. If your like me, then you don't wear makeup doing the week unless special occasions. What I usually do is put a loose powder bronzer on my face to highlight and go. 


So with a face primer your skin feels like silk. So today I exfoliated with St. Ives Timeless skin Apricot scrub renew & firm, then I put the primer right on, no need for makeup it already gives a natural glow. 


The goal of a face primer though is before the makeup. The foundation or concealer just glides on your face. It doesn't get clogged in your pores (i hope) and it's easier to wash off. When people wear makeup sometimes it looks to oily, especially when you have oily skin, so the face primer keeps everything in tact. 




This what I have the M.A.C Skin base visage









Korres-Face-Primer






According to Make up artist Sam Fine, "perfecting the canvas is essential to any makeup look." He first applied Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation Primer ($30, lauramercier.com) as a base, then used Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC6 $28 and that's he got the base to this flawless look.

No comments:

Post a Comment