I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

15 September 2011

My Fashion in New York New York!

It brought me great jubliee to see family and friends in New york. I miss New England, it's where I grew up and fell in love with fashion advertisments and everyday sidwalk fashion shows. The concrete jungle lures you into every scene from business, theater, film, and every aspect in fashion. The fashion in New York has it's own language, if you talk the talk and walk the walk, NY fashion  will teach you new things. The sidewalk should be your runway everywhere you go. Your fashion says hello before you do, in New York you're on display on every block, from 5th to 52nd people glance while walking or when sitted by the window in a cafe, when you walk by your hair accessory to your high heels say "How do you do?" It's the introduction to you in every field.









 Frizz day in NY! EWW. So I learned my lessoned and bought my honey and conditioner and anti-frizz serum to save the rest of the week.



Silk blouse designed by Salvatore Ferragamo


Jeans: Donna Karen New York, Boots: Dillards in NY
 I am a heels girl, however it was a rainy week and I am not a fan of the rain boots trend so I bought these which a little heel to them, my feet hurt when my shoes are flat. I love this boot trend more.


                          Wrap Blouse: New York & Company





            This was in New Port,Rhode Island (Future place for my wedding destination lol)
                            I heart this scarf that I bought at Forever 21, the print is  lovely it has a nice middle eastern style print on it
                            These jeans are also DKNY, I just love the fit.


My prayers go to those who have lost a love one in the 9/11 attack.
This is a picture I took of the new World Trade Center being built.

No comments:

Post a Comment