I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

01 September 2011

Wen Hair care or Hair One! That is the question...

So a lot of people have been raving about Wen cleanser and conditioner. If you're up late nights or a hair junkie like me you should know about this product created by Chaz Dean.


 From their website this is what it is "
WEN® Cleansing Conditioner is a revolutionary new concept in hair care. A 5-in-1 formula, this one product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler and leave-in conditioner. It cleanses hair thoroughly but without lathering and all the harsh ingredients that may be found in ordinary shampoos—it is designed so it won't strip your hair and scalp of their natural oils. Your hair is left with sheen, moisture, manageability and better color retention."


So Sulfate free...

And these are the ingredients:

Glycerin: provides moisturizing benefits to the hair. One of the best humectants and has natural moisturizing properties.
Chamomile Extract: designed to help add sheen and highlights. Used for its soothing, calming properties.
Cherry Bark: designed to bring out color, shine & softness in all shades of natural and color-treated hair. Formulated to help with the manageability of your hair.
Rosemary Extract: designed to condition, tone and strengthen hair. Is an invigorating toner and astringent.
Panthenol: helps to promote and restore resilience. A penetrating moisturizer that plumps the hair shaft to make it appear thicker. Designed to reduce split ends, smooth, strengthen and seal in moisture.
Sweet almond oil: designed to contribute conditioning and glide to hair, as well as a conditioned feel to the skin. Softens, soothes and is an excellent moisturizer for the hair.

So now Sally's has this Hair One product that is compared to Wen. ( I  love natural products on my hair, I make my own hair conditioner because I'm so picky) So this product just like Wen is a hair cleanser and conditioner, with a 5 in 1 approach.

I bought the Hair One! I know a knock off, I think. However if it's just as good then I will keep it, if not I'm going to Wen or I'm buying both and comparing the two. For now I'm going to take a before and after picture . After picture with Hair One. Let you Dolls know if it's good. I bought the Hair one for curly hair with Argan Oil also sulfate free.

No comments:

Post a Comment