I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

03 November 2011

Concrete Metal Runway in Paris


                 Hello Paris Night



                My new Car ..with so many seats and I'm not
                         selfish if you need a ride
           I'll send my driver to come and get you 


                                                  Underground Jungle


         Hi this is my Mother she is addicted to corn   
                                       
                          Catch me if you can


Hustle Staircase


Concrete Tears



                                       American Parisian Woman        


     Where are we going....just get on the right train.


                          The right train..watch your step


                      If windows could tell stories



                         Hello Lady Hello soon-to-be-woman


                               Smile More..She likes my car

                                          Grandma Looks Beautiful!


                                      Is your reflection just as beautiful
    


                                                     A piece of me

          I'll dream with you..I'll be your night light

No comments:

Post a Comment