I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

14 February 2012

My Top 2012 Grammys attires


Katy Perry Eli Saab

                                                                    Kelly Rowland
Yes! 

Amber Rose! I love her style in Versace 

 Corinne Bailey Rae in Christian Siriano

 Rihanna in Armani that she also helped design
she looks stunning


Paris Hilton in Basil Soda


 Taylor Swift in Zuhair Murad! One of my favorite Designers!


 Adam Levine looks handsome but I thought it was a bit mean not sending his Lady(Anne V) to go back and change. 
I mean seriously she cut her sheets and wrapped it around her. 


 Adele looks so amazing, however I can't wait until she dishes the black and puts color in her life to match her voice!

 How Sharp looking are they?!!! Great look!


 Rapper LL looks Handsome in Armani 


No comments:

Post a Comment