I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

15 April 2012

Vogue Paris April 2012 "Sous Le Soleil" Spread

One of my favorite spreads up to date! I'm in love with the sun kissed makeup (It's easy for me to do and I usually do this for going out, Light liquid foundation (tinted moisturizer for me) light rose/ bronze/highlighted cheeks, black eyeliner/soft smokey bronzed eye, nude, pink or red lipstick! you can't go wrong!) it's very natural, it's a trend  for spring/summer 2012 but it's a trend that's classic and timeless, so it'll be forever mine. 


(What I do everyday day is: non tinted moisturizer, bronze/ highlighted cheeks, mascara, red or pink lips) So seeing this I would want to step up and not only do this for dinner but do that more for the day time this spring/summer. It's natural while still being flirty and sexy. I just love the everyday Pin-up look (i'm also going to play with soft playful colors for eye shadow)


Legs, legs, legs, legs, legs for days! such a beautiful model, though naturally slim, you can tell that Magdalena Frackowiak is healthy..(showing healthy slim models good job Paris fashion industry!) 


Photography by Lachlan Bailey
Stylist:  Geraldine Saglio
Hair stylist: Rita Marmor
Makeup artist: Yadim
Model: Magdalena Frackowiak






No comments:

Post a Comment