I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

08 May 2012

Met Gala 2012: The fashion Oscars

These are my top attire  from the evening!


The top designers have displayed exquisite designs and portrayed outstanding workmanship. 




Beyonce in Givenchy

Ashley Greene in Donna Karan

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz: I like the husbands attire more!

 Cameron diaz in Stella McCartney

Camilla Belle in Ralph Lauren

Carline Trentini and Oliver Theyskens

 Diane Kruger in Prada

 Doutzen Kroes and Roland Mouret


Emma Roberts in Esacada

 Emma Stone in Lavin: She looks so adorable!

Ginnifer Goodwin in Monique Lhuilllie

Ivanka Trump


Janelle Monae: To tell you the truth I don't know if this outfit did her body justice. I dont know if it's the fabric but it's high lighting places that don't need high lighting

January Jones in Versace


Jason Wu & Jason Wu dress. 

Jessica Stam in Dior

Karolina Kurkova in Rachel Zoe

Kathrine McPhee in Eli Saab

Lala Vasquez in Zac Posen


Lana del ray Joseph Altuzarra: love the dress don't love her makeup

Leslie Bibb in Zac Posen

Lilly Collins in Valentino

Lizzie Tisch in Mary Kantrantzou

Marion Cotillard in Dior Couture

Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan

Rachel Zoe: Not a fan of the makeup at all! The lipstick choice aged  her around her lips

 Renne Zellweger in Emilio Pucci

Rihanna in Tom Ford:  Love the sensual simplicity of this dress but her HAIR!! why?!

Rosario Dawson in Calvin Klein

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Burberry

SARAH BURTON!! Next to her McQueen designs

Tom Ford and Chanel Iman

Zac Posen  & Amber Heard

Marcus Samuelsson and Maya Haile

Google Images



























2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Very cute, but I must say all your picks were gorgeous. My top five would have to be January Jones, Katherine McPhee, Emma Stone, Rihanna and Chanel Iman. I love, love, love the Met Ball..I definitely can see you in attendance one day! Who would you want to wear?? I would love to go as well because all of the designers are SICK and I love fashion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW thanks doll. I love Tom Ford his designs are glamorous and simple..love Chanel (the fashion house)! I would probably wear Eli Saab or Zuhair Murad both of their designs is jewelry for the body.

      Delete