I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

01 October 2013

Hadascha Fashion Week Las Vegas Fashion Show!!!

I enjoyed showing my collection at Fashion Week Las Vegas. It was long nights of sewing.... to know sleep at all.....to love ones who came and slept with me at my office. I love everyone and how they supported me, I will forever be grateful!!

                                         
                 
                                      Hadascha Luxury Resort Wear at Fashion Week Las Vegas 
                                            
Click on the link to view on the you tube channel
                                                Hope you darlings enjoy the show!
                                                                    ~Bisous~

No comments:

Post a Comment