I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

11 June 2014

Crown Thou Self With Roses: Beautiful Summer 2014 Hair Accessory "The Rose Crown"

I love this hair accessory so much. Not just because I'm obbessed with roses and flowers but because The Rose Crown accessory brings a soft feminine touch to a woman. It brings a radiant innocence, it naturally makes you smile and it brings a slight smile to others looking at the rose crown. A Rose Crown draws people in with out realizing it. It's a natural feeling of jubliee, that same feeling you get when you watch a little niece, or litle cousin, little daughter playing with roses or has a pretty hair accessory on; people natually say "awwww". Well a Rose Crown makes you want to say "awww that's pretty, nice, cute, etc" It also makes you look 99% good lol but oh that 1% lol


I found pretty examples of the Rose/Flower Crown big and small but oh so pretty! I love roses!











This photo shows you how to create an easy rose crown!










I love Lana!












            Oh there I am with my small Rose Crown on my natural curls, it was a good curl day that day.
Hello Dolls and Gents!



                                                                                    Be Rosie!

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty. It reminds me of the Garden of Eden but also of the Laurel wreaths that would crown the ancient battle & olympic victors. I guess the look works better for the girls than it does for the guys now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete