I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

23 December 2016

2016 Holiday Head Scarves styles and Ideas: Oh Africa!

I love wrapping my hair in scarves and turbans. It's a beautiful accessory once done right, it is the perfect final touch to your look.

For the holidays try something new, I know it is a trend right now but it is a part of my Haitian culture. I love how every one is embracing the culture of Africa, even with a simple head wrap.

There are scafs that glitter, that shine and simmers! Here are few of my favorite inspiriational pictures. Enjoy the different wrapping styles and experiment with it. Wear it with a smile, the best curve on your body.



























Happy Holiday wrapping!

I'm just going to sneek my daughter in there lol



No comments:

Post a Comment