I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel
Thank you Dolls & Gents for visiting. Bisous!

22 December 2016

What to say? What to Write about again? The thought process!

Hey you sexy person! I miss you blogger world!


I have not blogged in awhile and the past two years of my life have been insane and forever changing...that I am just going with the flow like this run on sentence. LOL


 I am a mommy, my mind set literally changed over night and with time. My mother would tell me watch when you have kid, you'll see. I would reply saying "you're not getting grand-kids from me." Well now here is Hadassah Reign Nicolas and I did not think I could love this way or that it would be possible to see someone else and just want to give so much until it hurts. It's a great feeling.

I just turned 28...started losing the baby weight... which took me a year, (was 200 pounds at giving birth and now 149) a lot of toning up to do still...but proud of myself.  okay done rambling for now.


So blogging, what is on my mind, what do I say, what do I write about? Well I'm going to go with the flow...love, life, things and of course FASHION!! As 2016 ends and 2017 begins I pray the Lord makes my efforts this year successful AND YOURS TOO!

Can't wait to share! stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment